IABC Malaysia is bringing together experienced PR professionals, a digital marketing strategist and a StarBiz online editor for an open discussion on communications strategies, opportunities & challenges for companies going digital. This discussion will include tips on maximising the use of online platforms whilst navigating issues businesses may encounter. The event includes light refreshments and a networking session from 2.00pm to 2.30pm, followed by a panel discussion moderated by IABC Malaysia’s President, Kristy Christie.
IABC Malaysia is grateful and proud to present our venue sponsor for this session, Dojo KL, who has kindly offered us their beautiful event space in the heart of the city. Dojo KL is a provider of innovative workspaces intended for creators and entrepreneurs, with a host of ancillary services that support startups. Please click here to learn more about their offerings.
Date & Time
Meet The Panelists
NOTE: Additional speaker profiles are coming soon
Parking & Public Transportation
Due to the limited parking available, we recommend taking a taxi or Grab to Dojo KL at Menara Amplewest, 6 Jalan P Ramlee
- KL Forest Eco Open Car Park: Per Entry RM 10
- Pacific Regency Hotel: 1st hour RM6 & subsequent hour RM5
- Menara Weld: Mon – Fri: 1st hour RM3 & subsequent hour RM3
- Menara Hap Seng: Mon – Fri: 1st hour RM3, 2nd hour RM3 & subsequent hour RM4
- LRT KLCC – 10mins walk
- LRT DANG WANGI – 15mins walk
- MRT BUKIT BINTANG – 15mins walk
- MONORAIL RAJA CHULAN – 10mins walk