IABC Malaysia is seeking passionate communicators to join its Chapter Board and help build the communication profession. Our chapter comes under IABC International which has over 8000+ members worldwide, in 70 countries, and the IABC Asia Pacific Region.
As an IABC Malaysia board member you can benefit from professional development, connection to your peers and global industry recognition.
Taking your involvement a step further and joining the IABC Malaysia Board can give you a unique opportunity to:
- Help shape your profession
- Gain non-profit Board experience – understand the organisational dynamics, etiquette and governance of a Board
- Gain perspectives from outside your organisation
- Develop collaborative teamwork skills with a set of accomplished peers
- Build your CV and professional brand
- Broaden your local and global network with leading communicators
- Play an important role in building the IABC brand in Malaysia
All confirmed board members must be IABC Malaysia members. Click here to learn more about membership benefits and joining fees.
The positions and portfolios that are available for nomination include:
- Digital Communication
- Professional Development (Events)
- Member Liaison and Engagement
Never served on a Board before? A chapter board is the perfect place to start!
If you’d like to know more about how you can expand your professional skills and give back to the profession, please contact IABC Malaysia’s President, Masz Razak at email@example.com or call 03 7874 7005.
Board Info Pack
Click here to download the PDF.
If you’re ready to apply, please fill in the form below.